Get online to help send the message that we love our libraries and the librarians and staff that work in them.
- You can find everyone involved in National Libraries Day by using the hashtag #NLD15. You can also find the National Libraries Day Twitter feed here.
- Let your friends know about National Libraries day, share what you are doing and encourage them to get involved.
- Visit our Facebook page here – Don’t forget to like us!
- This is where we keep all our NLD supporter photos – please add your own National Libraries Day images to our pool, and tag them to show the UK’s libraries some love, your freshly-snapped shelfies and have a look at others’ pictures.
- View our Flickr pool here.
RSS feeds – latest updates
- RSS (or Really Simple Sindication) is a great way to keep up with all your favourite blogs and news sites in a single place. To use it you’ll need a feed reader – if you’d like to find out more about how RSS subscription works, and what you should do to use it, read this straightforward article on the subject from the BBC.
- You can subscribe to our RSS feed here for all the latest National Libraries Day news and updates and check out our community feed here.
- Check out our favourite videos on the subject of libraries and the people that use them and work in them. Check out our YouTube channel here.